Solutions on display to empower makers at VTM 2023
- Tigo SF – The Small footprint shop floor ready coordinate measuring machine that takes your production to a whole new level
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT500 – A laser tracker that makes measurement simple without compromising on portability, productivity and resilience.
- Absolute Arm 8525 7 axis – The one and only portable measuring arm with IP54 rating
- Absolute Scanner AS1 – The market-leading 3D laser scanner for arms and trackers, manual and automated
- PC-DMIS – enabling dimensional measurement data to flow through your organisation, because quality is the grounding truth for design and manufacturing.
- Inspire – makes the simple easy and the complex possible
- SpatialAnalyzer – A powerful, traceable and easy to use metrology and analysis software package, tailored portable equipment
- BendingStudio – The complete platform for bending data and processes
- REcreate – The reverse engineering software that reduces workflow complexity to create a faster and more flexible design, production and inspection environment.
The way the world makes things needs to change. We need more efficient processes, reduced waste and products that have purpose and are designed with the future in mind. We need to make better products with better use of materials and better production for more sustainable outcomes. We’re making solutions more sustainable for a future with the things we love and a nurtured planet. Don’t just make, make good.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division empowers makers to innovate and create without limit. Our solutions support optimisation throughout the product lifecycle, freeing creators to make better products in new innovative ways, for people and planet.
Bringing together the physical and digital worlds through hardware and software, we give makers the freedom to ideate, explore, get it right first time, and to scale production.
Through a unique portfolio spanning design and engineering, production, inspection and quality management technology, Hexagon is redefining the notion of what’s real. Our sensors, software and real-time data solutions support innovation and optimisation at every stage from concept to customer, allowing makers to redefine the made world.
T: +46-31-106258 M: +46-703-995987 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruskvädersgatan 8, SE-418 34 Göteborg, Sweden